Saturday 23 June 2012

Surprise Jubilee Swap; My Side

You've all seen what I received in my jubilee swap, This post is to show you what i sent my swapping partner.
We'd been in contact with each other, and given outlines of the kinds of products we liked, and set ourselves a budget of £20.


- Vanilla Creme Brulee Body Wash
- No7 Polishing Body Scrub
- Burts Bees Exfoliating Body Wash
- Lush Vanilla Fountain
-Sanctuary Spa Exfoliator/Face wash (mini)
- Sanctuary Spa Toner (mini)
- Sanctuary Spa Moisturiser (mini)
- Elf Coconut & Vanilla Moisturising wipes
- Rimmel Metallic Cream Eye Shadow
- Rimmel Eye Shadow
- BM Beauty Eye Shadow
- Collection 2000 Mascara
- Burts Bees Eye Cream
- Stila Lip Gloss
- Burts Bees Lip Shimmer
- Elf Blending Brush
- Elf Lip Glossy Gloss
- Elf Lip Shine

I hope Sharon loves her swap as much as i loved mine! 

Have you done any surprise swaps?

Lots of Love

X

2 comments:

  1. Wow that looks great, I'm sure anyone would love that! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice, I loved every single item. Thanks for swapping xx

    ReplyDelete